Why the scales don’t mean everything

POST FOR LADIES – I am sure this isn’t for the last time, but ladies the scales don’t mean everything when changing your body. Of course its a good way to track weight loss, but that is different from fat loss. If you don’t eat for 3 days you would lose weight, but it would…

Continue Reading →

80/20 for fat loss and success

Pareto’s principle is the rule for success in life. The 80/20 rule in the gym will get you results. Try to keep your diet good 80% of the time, thats all you need. Aswell as that, try to make sure 80% of your meals are whole foods. Whilst the other 20% could be just foods…

Continue Reading →

Healthy eating on a budget

Most people believe healthy eating is expensive, its doesn’t have to be. Here’s how to eat better and save money. Buy in bulk – If you go to a local butchers and buy big quantities of meat generally they will have a deal. So look to pick up meats and fish in bulk and freeze…

Continue Reading →

The truth about Paleo

                      You might have heard about the Paleo diet or Caveman diet and theres been mixed reviews about it, we give you the unbiased truth. If you didn’t know the main information about the Paleo diet it is: “a diet based on the types of…

Continue Reading →

Sacrifice=success

If you are wanting to get fitter, slimmer or more toned, its all on you. If your goal is big enough, absolutely nothing will stop you. So if you have trouble with motivation its usually because you don’t want your goal really bad. Thats the harsh reality. If you have children or a loved one,…

Continue Reading →

How to burn stubborn stomach fat?

Generally speaking most people have problems with their stomach area more than anywhere. Its a hard muscle to see, and to do that you have to lose the fat on top of it first! Most people in the gym try and do loads of sit ups and crunches. They think this will make their stomach…

Continue Reading →

Is Gluten Free the Key to weight loss?

The official description about Gluten is “a mixture of two proteins present in cereal grains, especially wheat, which is responsible for the elastic texture of dough.” Many people have begun to cut carbs like bread and pasta out of their diet to lose fat and feel better. Does this work? Not really Like many diets…

Continue Reading →

Yo-Yo dieting

Yo-yo dieting how to avoid it and keep the weight off. This is an interesting article on people from the Biggest Loser on how all of them put their weight back on after losing it, and suffer loads of injuries. http://nypost.com/2015/01/25/were-all-fat-again-more-biggest-loser-contestants-reveal-secrets/ There is a culture of dieting where people believe you have to be hardcore,…

Continue Reading →

What is the best cardiovascular workout?

Weight training will always beat cardio, mainly due to the fact that weight training will burn more calories after the session, but also because it gives you a toned look. However that doesn’t mean that cardio doesn’t have its place in a workout, as cardio is great for fitness and if you do it correctly,…

Continue Reading →

Gym Success

Success in the gym is down to consistence. A lot of people will be starting back at the gym today, and will have glorious plans to workout everyday or to go the gym 5 times a week for a year. That is basically setting yourself up to failing. The problem is setting these goals when…

Continue Reading →

Page 8 of 8